Hi. I'm X.Munty. Welcome to my comic blog. I started publishing comics in the 80's in Spanish specialized magazines (Cairo, Cimoc, El Vibora) as well as in most national newspapers. I also published in France, the US and five other countries. Since the 90's, I focused more on illustration and, as a colour artist, on animation. Now I'm back on the the comic track. I'm currently working on a new comic for the European market, "Alas Rojas" (Red Wings) meant to be the first installment of a trilogy. I'm posting the first pages here so you can see the work process.

viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

"Alas Rojas" 7

Cambia el año, ya estamos en 2015, y yo sigo con este cómic.
Dos medias páginas más del álbum "Alas Rojas".
Dibujo a tinta, sin texto ni color.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario