Hi. I'm X.Munty. Welcome to my comic blog. I started publishing comics in the 80's in Spanish specialized magazines (Cairo, Cimoc, El Vibora) as well as in most national newspapers. I also published in France, the US and five other countries. Since the 90's, I focused more on illustration and, as a colour artist, on animation. Now I'm back on the the comic track. I'm currently working on a new comic for the European market, "Alas Rojas" (Red Wings) meant to be the first installment of a trilogy. I'm posting the first pages here so you can see the work process.

martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

"Alas Rojas" 4


Seguimos con el proceso de creación del álbum "Alas Rojas".
Pongo aquí algunos bocetos de los distintos personajes, alguna prueba de color de los uniformes, equipo de vuelo, etc.
Esta primera parte de la historia transcurre en la URSS de 1937, por eso intento que los rostros sean los adecuados, aunque a veces tire un poco de estereotipos.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario